The Palio experience in Tuscany Italy
The Palio experience in Tuscany Italy – Join us for visiting the famous Palio horse race in Siena, one of Italy’s most unique and amazing events!
The Palio was first run in 1656 and until today it takes place every year on July the 2nd and on August the 16th in Piazza del Campo, Siena’s main square. It is a completely authentic tradition, felt by Sienese people as being part of their identity and revealing Siena’s real soul. It is not to be missed!
The offer includes:
- 2 night stay in one of our rooms or suites
- fruit basket in the room upon arrival
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with local specialties and homemade cakes
- Aperitif for two in the Renaissance loggia on the first floor of the Papal Villa
- A 3-course dinner for two (excluding drinks)
- 2 Tickets for the famous Palio horse race in Siena (July 2nd and August 16th – seats on the bleachers)
- Transfer to and from the Palio
- A massage (45 minutes) per person in our Spa Balneum
- Access to the Spa and Pool Balneum
- wi-fi access
- Valet parking
This package is bookable within 15 days prior to the Palio
Minimum stay 2 nights
The city tax is not included.
For information and availability please send an email to [email protected] or call us at +39 0577 960300
Contact: Reception [email protected] +39 0577 960300
Validity: 2 July 2016 - 16 August 2017