Romantic La Suvera
“You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how” So said Rhett Butler to Scarlet O’Hara in Margaret Mitchell’s classic love story set in the American Civil War, Gone with the Wind.
If there is a place in the world where this should be said to a woman, it is La Suvera! Direct your own film in the unforgettable setting of a Tuscan mansion, be part of this corner of paradise for a few days and let yourself go to a declaration of love over a romantic private dinner in the candlelit loggia … do not be tempted to say, as Scarlett was, that she would think about it tomorrow!
The offer includes:
- 2-night stay in a Deluxe Room or a Suite of the Papal Villa
- fruit basket in the room and a gift from the family Ricci arrival
- Free room service for breakfast
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet with local specialties and homemade cakes
- Exclusive dinner by candlelight for 2 people in the loggia of the Papal Villa with gourmet menu and a private waiter
- A massage (45 minutes) per person in our Spa Balneum
- Access to the Spa and Pool Balneum
- wi – fi access
- Valet parking
Minimum stay 2 nights
The city tax is not included
For information and availability please send an email to [email protected] or call us at +39 0577 960300