Maria Carolina Suite
Type: Suite Papal Villa ground floor
This suite at this luxury hotel in Tuscany is dedicated to Maria Carolina di Borbone, daughter of the former King of Naples. An ancestor of the Marchesa Ricci, she chose to be a Sicilian Lucchesi Palli Princess rather than the queen of France.
You can see her magnificent court dresses in blue stitched velvet that she wore bowing before the King of France, the extraordinary Sicilian gilded 19th century canopy bed, and a large portrait of the first King of Naples, Charles III.
Between the pink curtains and red fabric tapestries, you can climb into the bathroom and enjoy the view of our gardens.
For your entertainment the suite features plasma televisions in the living room, bedroom and bathroom.
King size bed (extra bed available on request)
Bathtub, twin basin
Ground floor of the Papal Villa
Price per night
All our rooms feature:
- Air-conditioned with individual climate controls
- Safety deposit box
- Satellite television channels with SKY
- Flat screen plasma television
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection in the room and in our public areas
- Private bar
- Direct dial telephones for both local and internationally calls
- In all our bathrooms you will find bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer
- Our bath amenities are all natural and made with olive oil
- Our rooms enjoy a twice-daily house keeping service with an evening turndown service
- Hypoallergenic pillows are available on request
- Free daily newspaper of your choice can be requested at reception